Naturopathic doctors focus on the individuals internal and external imbalances to aid in a beneficial program that personally suits the patient.
It is important to point out few common problems that Naturopathic Doctors have found to be key of weight problems
- Physical Imbalances: Diseases that cause people to gain weight include low thyroid hormone, pituitary disorders, adrenal gland malfunctions, blood sugar imbalance, and fluid retention due to drugs, liver disease, or kidney disease.
High Stress: A lot of stress in life leads to the body producing hight stress hormones. These hormones lead to fat storage around the abdomen.
- Toxicity: The bodywill hold on to extra pounds to dilute toxins in the body.
- Addictions: alcoholism is one addiction that causes weight gain. Sugar or coffee addictions can also cause overeating and weight gain.
- Emotional reasons: The body can hold on to weight for emotional/energetic reasons.
- Lyfestyle Challenges: It is also important to recognize that some people find it difficult to make changes for different reasons.
Dr. Park will help find the patient's cause of the problem and will create a program that will bring a profound change, physically and mentally.
Please ask for our 8 session Weight loss Program.